New Hobby =)

Hurm...kinda liking dis new hobby...I never thought dat writing could be really cool, especially when ur head is filled up with a lot of unnecessary thing, smashed with a lot of trashes all of the sudden. Hey actually I knoe nottin’ bout writing. I’ve forgotten all about it since I left my secondary skool I tink, which happened 6 years ago... [i'm old oready...huh...] All I know is I can transfer anything dat come cross my mind, directly down to my fingers, and goin' straight to dis keyboard. I love dat, which can make me feel a lot better than bfore, cool huh? And d most important thin' is dat I can share all the probs together wit my handsome lappy, owhhh... So adorable...sharing is caring isn’t it?=P

Owh gosh now I remember one funny thing...when I was in my secondary skool, a lot of English teachers keep telling me this, “Fadhlina, ur writing is quite good, but wit a lot of spelling errors in ur essays...haha...well, if thts d case, I oso cannot help myself lor..., if they can see my writing rite now they gonna faint and collapse to the ground...so sorry, teachers! [Dun wanna learn from mistake, berlagak, huh?] ~.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment