thanks everyone! ^^

Today I wrote this email to my boss:

Dear Sir,

I would like to take every opportunity to say my heartiest appreciation to you and all of AMG staffs for giving me a chance to complete my Practical Training II subject (SBA 4634) at your firm, which had been started from 3nd May 2010 until 30th June 2010.

Thank you very much for all your guidance, help and support throughout the day. I do learn a lot of new things and gain lots of experiences to be applied in my study and future undertaking.

With very best wishes in any and all future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Fadhlina bt Ahmad@Taufik
5th Year Architecture Student,
UTM skooDIE-DIE-DIE

----

And I got this reply from him:
+ It has been a pleasure having someone as hardworking and intelligent as you in the office.

And this is quoted from Nathaniel Rhine, his US architect partner:
+ It was nice to have met you. I wish you the very best future ahead. Wasalaam

Plus some facebook comments from sum of d officemates:
+ Nurfatehah Noor Rashid welcome...and good luck!!!
+ Jamie Abdul Halim good luck!!! blaja rerajin...
+ Mazwiyana Mohamed Fad, thanx to you too..cake is nice!study rajin2...gd luck in future undertaking

*senyum-senyum-senyum*
*thanks a lot everyone…ur encouragement gave me an inspiration*


BESH OF LUCK FOR ALL!
\(^_^)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment