lastly...get funky~

dis is goin' to be the final weekend for me to stay in desa pandan...still got 3 days to finish up my practical training at AMG...goshh...i do hope that these 3days will come up very quickly...kerna...sorry to say...but i feel bored easily these few days...i'm tired of doin' the same routine at d office everyday...ughh...need somethin' that can boost up my energy...huuu...

or maybe...coz we all hv submitted our practical report, as well as d thesis proposal...yeay!i shud say my heartiestttt congrats to myself...good job fadhlina!^^ at least i hv managed to finishe up all those 'to-do-list' during dis holidey...DONE!yeay...!

err...actually i still got one more thing to do...but i'm thinking of doin' it once i get back to my hometown later...coz hv no idea rite now...the one dat i've promised to mr.hong long ago...the model making book write up...pity him...sorry mr.hong...i've been quite busy lately...~.~

p/s:
i've met a lot of nice people during this semester break...
they do lighten up my day...everyday...i feel really-really good...
my appreciation to all for ur kindness...
thank u so much, ALLAH...

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment